At New Market Chiropractic, we strive to make our care accessible to everyone, regardless of your insurance situation.
We are in network providers for most local insurances. Call our office first in order the obtain the most up to date insurance and referral information.
New Market Chiropractic, Dr. Patrick Farrell and Dr. Stacey Lenisa are in network providers with the following insurance plans:
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield – all including FEDERAL, DC PLANS, In State plans, OUT OF STATE plans etc
- CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield – all plans
- United Health Care – all products
- United Health Care subsidiaries such as MDIPA, OCI, MAMSI, One Net
- AUTO / PIP accepted
- Workers’ Compensation referrals accepted
NOTE: This list is subject to change and is not a guarantee of coverage.
Some helpful insurance pointers:
- Some plans require referral or other pre-authorization/pre-certification. Please call our office, and our staff will be happy to assist you in determining your benefits.
- If you do not see your insurance plan here, please call our office. We are often added to new plans faster than we can update our lists.
- Not all employer plans include a chiropractic benefit, even though we are in the network. Again, allow our friendly staff to assist you in this case.
- At New Market Chiropractic, special arrangements can be made for any financial hardship. Please ask if you require such assistance.
Even without insurance coverage, we maintain fees which are fair and affordable.