Insurance & Fees
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna/Coventry (Commercial)
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- AUTO/PIP accepted
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield – all including FEDERAL, DC PLANS, In State plans, OUT OF STATE plans etc
- CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield – all plans
- CareFirst DC/MD BC/BS (All Commercial)
- Multiplan/PHCS (All Commerical)
- United Health Care (Commercial)
- Workers’ Compensation referrals accepted
NOTE: This list is subject to change and is not a guarantee of coverage.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).